All trips must come to an end. On Sunday, the group’s ninth day in Europe and my fourteenth, we flew home.
- I felt like Dr. Nelson's enthusiasm for his material motivated me to learn. He knows copious amounts of information about these cities and their music. He was easy to talk to and excited to share his knowledge.
Jeni Garlich, Columbia, MOIn Mozart's Footsteps - Uncommon Musical Travel2020-09-25T08:45:38-07:00
Jeni Garlich, Columbia, MOThe tour really had everything-food for the brain, the soul, the spirit, the ear, the eye, and one's tummy, too.
Thelma Roberts, Scarborough, NYIn Mozart's Footsteps - Uncommon Musical Travel2020-09-25T08:47:14-07:00
Thelma Roberts, Scarborough, NYThe organization of the program was outstanding. I was so impressed with the effective planning. I was very pleased with the site locations. The cities were a perfect choice.
Amber Williams, New Orleans, LAIn Mozart's Footsteps - Uncommon Musical Travel2020-10-05T10:08:54-07:00
Amber Williams, New Orleans, LAI loved riding bikes and getting lost in Salzburg with the small group that ventured off on our free day.
Jeni Garlich, Columbia, MOIn Mozart's Footsteps - Uncommon Musical Travel2020-10-05T10:09:57-07:00
Jeni Garlich, Columbia, MOSeeing the various opera houses was a highlight for me. I was really impressed with Vienna and its musical history. How different the concerts are in Europe!
Carole Daley, Destrehan, LAIn Mozart's Footsteps - Uncommon Musical Travel2020-10-05T10:10:19-07:00
Carole Daley, Destrehan, LA00In Mozart's Footsteps - Uncommon Musical Travel
Composers’ Historical Sites
- The New Year’s Concert in Vienna
- “Invitation to the Dance” – The Opening Concerts of the Greensboro Symphony’s 2013-14 Season
- Dr. Nelson’s Books
- History of the Salzburg Festival 5, the maturation of the festival from the end of World War II to today
- History of the Salzburg Festival 4: Leadership of Franz Rehrl
- December 2015
- September 2013
- July 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- April 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- August 2010